Munich – “Once again we are lagging behind in the project and are not achieving our goals” – these or similar problems are not uncommon in optimisation projects.
A multitude of causes could be avoided at an early stage – if the challenges and reasons for the failure of optimisa- tion projects are known to a sufficient degree.
Typical examples include:
- Overly high content requirements
- Lack of support from top management
- Insufficient stakeholder management
- Inadequate project management methods
- No project management experience among the leaders
The project management of optimisation projects requires a strong partner at your side to steer the existing as well as future projects on the road to success.
The KBC Academy for Project Management Training serves as a supportive, extended arm and acts as a right hand when it comes to transferring knowledge from years of project management experience to all hierarchical company
levels and empowering employees:
- The objectives are defined, and individual training courses are scheduled together.
- Depending on the objective, the Academy imparts proven consulting methods and an understanding of successful project management (traditional, agile or hybrid).
- Through the transfer of practical experience and deep insights into the real project situations, we make handling of challenges more tangible.
- Tried and tested tools and tips are developed for successful project management.
- If required, the Academy also provides support in real optimisation projects from start to finish.
Please feel free to contact us to talk about our experience on the topic “KBC Academy for Project Management Training”.KBC-Akademie für Projektmanagement-Schulungen